- 12v DC Timer
- Programable for 8 feeds daily
- Include cover & surround
- Optional Extras
- Help Centre
The SimpleFeeder prices are inclusive of a 2 Year Warranty and Delivery Insurance.
What are the Vet’s view on a automated horse feeder?
Veterinarians universally agree that frequent small meals are more healthy for your stalled horses. Horses fed multiple small meals are less prone to boredom, colic and vices. The automatic horse feeders allow you to provide a more natural feeding schedule for your horse.
How can I replace the timer?
- Using a blunt knife (like a butter knife) push it between the black plastic timer surround and the white plastic box (the over label)
- Prizing it from the top or the left side it should easily pop out
- There are 4 push is connections in the back of the timer (1-4)
- Before you pull them out, photograph them, so you do not mix them up
- The new timer can just be plugged in and pushed back into place
- You will need to reset and reprogram
Do you deliver?
Yes we do deliver. Fastway Couriers provide a world-wide courier service on behalf of the SiMPLEFEEDER.
We can deliver anywhere in Ireland incl. Northern Ireland normally within 7 working days (Monday-Friday) of receipt of payment.
We deliver to the UK normally within 7 working days (Monday-Friday) of receipt of payment.
We deliver to Austria, Belgium, Czech Rep., Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxenbourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden for prices please contact us or refer to our feeder prices.
The delivery times from receipt of order and payment are equivalent to the standard mainstream courier providers.
Is there a different SiMPLEFEEDER for different types of feed?
Research has shown us that the 5 versions of SiMPLEFEEDERs, cover all spectrum of processed feed produced by the Equine Feed companies. The SiMPLEFEEDER’s have not been designed for Equine Feed with chaff included. You can see our feeder range here.
What is the capacity of a battery
We recommend a 40AH battery (car battery).This will give a life of between 1.5-2 years . Multiple unit can be connected to one battery but this will reduce the life proportionally
Smaller batteries ( like 20AH ) can also be used but this will give a shorter life.