Battery Adapter Clips with DC Plug
Battery Adapter with adjustable crocodile clips and 3m of cable.
- Easily connects to battery and feeder
- Fit to 12V Car Battery
- Optional Extras
- Help Centre
The SimpleFeeder prices are inclusive of a 2 Year Warranty and Delivery Insurance.
Recommended C30H Setup Procedure
- Ensure it is plugged in and that the timer display is on
- If the timer display is not “on” then please press the small reset button to get it going
- Set the time to the current time
- Set the start time to 1 hour before your feed and 30 minutes after (1.5-hour running time)
- Example if you want to feed at 06:00 – set the start time to 05:00 and the finish time to 06:30
Things to watch out for
- Ensure you have the heaters coming on for every feed not just the colder times of day
- Ensure it is coming on 7 days a week (7 triangles)
How do you guarantee that your horse gets fed?
You may not be able to check your horse several times a day or you simply want to make sure that they are not left wanting. The SiMPLEFEEDER makes sure your horse doesn’t miss their meal time. Your horse is happy, knowing that his scheduled meal will be there on time and you have the peace of mind knowing that your horse is well fed and taken care of.
Which SiMPLEFEEDER is the best seller to date?
The C10 SiMPLEFEEDER is by far the best seller as the majority of stud owners provide their horse with a low fat food content. The C30 SiMPLEFEEDER is catching up fast as the extra large studs tend to use, heavy fatty feed. The C30H & C10 2X are bespoke automatic feeders requested by clients for their particular requirements.
Do you need a timer for every Feeder?
Each SiMPLEFEEDER has a specific timer and therefore only runs a single feeder.
Is there a different SiMPLEFEEDER for different types of feed?
Research has shown us that the 5 versions of SiMPLEFEEDERs, cover all spectrum of processed feed produced by the Equine Feed companies. The SiMPLEFEEDER’s have not been designed for Equine Feed with chaff included. You can see our feeder range here.