Battery Adapter Clips with DC Plug
Battery Adapter with adjustable crocodile clips and 3m of cable.
- Easily connects to battery and feeder
- Fit to 12V Car Battery
- Optional Extras
- Help Centre
The SimpleFeeder prices are inclusive of a 1 Year Warranty and Delivery Insurance.
What does the C in the product name mean?
We are currently on the third version of the FEEDER Range. The initial feeder was individually made in Ireland and placed in the market to gauge acceptance and get an understanding of the markets needs. The second version was introduced in June 2011. The “C” Versions were developed by Atlas Global Metal Solution Limited, who have spent four years developing it.
What is the annual labour cost saving by using a C10, C30 & C30H SiMPLEFEEDER?
Assume hourly cost of US$ 12.50 or Stg£ 7.80 per hour.
A horse in training requires feeding four times a day.
Each feed requires at least 3 minutes of your time.
4 Feeding times x 3 min each x 365 days @ €10/hr.
Current Feeding Labour Cost = €730
3 min refilling time every 2nd day x 365 days @ €10/hr & cleaning time.
SiMPLEFEEDER Labour cost = €150
No more overtime Labour rates.
Annual Labour Saving per SiMPLEFEEDER = €580 or US$730 or Stg£452
Why do I need SiMPLEFEEDER?
It can automatically feed up to 8 times a day.
- It delivers improved weight gain on the horses while feeding less.
- It feeds your horses even when you are not at home or when you want a sleep in;
- When you use the SiMPLEFEEDER, you gain these features which help make your life easier.
SiMPLEFEEDER Boot Warmers
These simple but effective footwear warmers dry out all kinds of boots and shoes including wellingtons, giving you warm dry footwear to put on the next morning after a wet day out.
Hikers, Walkers, Climbers, Skiers, Fishermen, Anglers, Footballers, Rugby Players, Riders, Cyclists, Motorcyclists, Farmers, Builders etc
Recommended C30H Setup Procedure
- Ensure it is plugged in and that the timer display is on
- If the timer display is not “on” then please press the small reset button to get it going
- Set the time to the current time
- Set the start time to 1 hour before your feed and 30 minutes after (1.5-hour running time)
- Example if you want to feed at 06:00 – set the start time to 05:00 and the finish time to 06:30
Things to watch out for
- Ensure you have the heaters coming on for every feed not just the colder times of day
- Ensure it is coming on 7 days a week (7 triangles)