- US Plug top (5m lead)
- Input 100-240V 50/60 Hz
- Output 12V 8.4A
- Optional Extras
- Help Centre
The SimpleFeeder prices are inclusive of a 1 Year Warranty and Delivery Insurance.
Recommended C30H Setup Procedure
- Ensure it is plugged in and that the timer display is on
- If the timer display is not “on” then please press the small reset button to get it going
- Set the time to the current time
- Set the start time to 1 hour before your feed and 30 minutes after (1.5-hour running time)
- Example if you want to feed at 06:00 – set the start time to 05:00 and the finish time to 06:30
Things to watch out for
- Ensure you have the heaters coming on for every feed not just the colder times of day
- Ensure it is coming on 7 days a week (7 triangles)
How can I replace the timer?
- Using a blunt knife (like a butter knife) push it between the black plastic timer surround and the white plastic box (the over label)
- Prizing it from the top or the left side it should easily pop out
- There are 4 push is connections in the back of the timer (1-4)
- Before you pull them out, photograph them, so you do not mix them up
- The new timer can just be plugged in and pushed back into place
- You will need to reset and reprogram
How often will the feeder dispense food?
Up to eight times within a 24 hour period and on a 7 day cycle.
Which SiMPLEFEEDER is the best seller to date?
The C10 SiMPLEFEEDER is by far the best seller as the majority of stud owners provide their horse with a low fat food content. The C30 SiMPLEFEEDER is catching up fast as the extra large studs tend to use, heavy fatty feed. The C30H & C10 2X are bespoke automatic feeders requested by clients for their particular requirements.
Why do I need SiMPLEFEEDER?
It can automatically feed up to 8 times a day.
- It delivers improved weight gain on the horses while feeding less.
- It feeds your horses even when you are not at home or when you want a sleep in;
- When you use the SiMPLEFEEDER, you gain these features which help make your life easier.