- US Plug top (5m lead)
- Input 100-240V 50/60 Hz
- Output 12V 8.4A
- Optional Extras
- Help Centre
The SimpleFeeder prices are inclusive of a 1 Year Warranty and Delivery Insurance.
Different feed capacity for different models.
- Easy Wall Installation – no difficult installations to frustrate you!
- Electric Operation – the most convenient way to feed your horse
- Settings from up to 8 feedings per day – don’t worry about missing meal time! Your horse won’t!
- C10 SiMPLEFEEDER dispenses grains, pellets cubes and C30 SiMPLEFEEDERs dispenses different levels of moist sweet feed.
- The range of SiMPLEFEEDERs enable your horses to be automatically fed measured amounts of feed at precisely the time you require.
- Digital Clock Programming.
- Dispenses food with an Auger.
- Precise measured amounts of feed is dispensed by the SiMPLEFEEDER.
- Timer to select time/s of feed drop.
- Easy to use and maintain the SiMPLEFEEDER.
- All SiMPLEFEEDERs are run by a 12 volt battery or mains to 12 volt transformer
- All models offer total flexibility as to where they can be mounted
- The shell is made from high density ABS making it extremely durable, impact resistant; weatherproof thus allowing it to be used in both internal & external stables and ensure a long life
- All SiMPLEFEEDER’s work with all models of horse feeding troughs.
- All SiMPLEFEEDER’s are convenient, dependable and reliable so you don’t have to worry about the health and well-being of your horse!
Do you complete installation?
We can also install the Feeder on request depending on location and number of Feeders required.
SiMPLEFEEDER Boot Warmers
These simple but effective footwear warmers dry out all kinds of boots and shoes including wellingtons, giving you warm dry footwear to put on the next morning after a wet day out.
Hikers, Walkers, Climbers, Skiers, Fishermen, Anglers, Footballers, Rugby Players, Riders, Cyclists, Motorcyclists, Farmers, Builders etc
How often does the Feeder have to be filled up?
The advertised C10 SiMPLEFEEDER is for dry feed / pellets/ cubes and has a capacity of approximately 22 Kg, depending on the feed consistency. This is normally about 3 days feed, though this would depend on your individualised feeding schedule. The C30 SiMPLEFEEDER capacity is 18 Kg to accomodate a slide at a greater pitch for moist feed.
Space restriction for the feeder and the retention bar.
If there is space for the feeder but not for the entire standard retention bar then Simplefeeder can supply a shortened steel bar or a softer aluminium bar with can easily be bent to fit unusual spaces.
We can also supply a different rear mounted setup at no extra cost, we just need to understand the space restriction.