- UK Plug (5m lead)
- Input 110-240V. 40/60HZ
- Output 12V DC. 8.4A
- Optional Extras
- Help Centre
The SimpleFeeder prices are inclusive of a 2 Year Warranty and Delivery Insurance.
How can I replace the timer?
- Using a blunt knife (like a butter knife) push it between the black plastic timer surround and the white plastic box (the over label)
- Prizing it from the top or the left side it should easily pop out
- There are 4 push is connections in the back of the timer (1-4)
- Before you pull them out, photograph them, so you do not mix them up
- The new timer can just be plugged in and pushed back into place
- You will need to reset and reprogram
How often will the feeder dispense food?
Up to eight times within a 24 hour period and on a 7 day cycle.
How do you reduce your Vet bills?
Vet bills are expensive and they can accumulate really quickly! By implementing small, money-saving and time-saving methods like the SiMPLEFEEDER – you are able to avoid paying more to your vet! You can take the precautionary steps to ensure your horse’s health and happiness.
Space restriction for the feeder and the retention bar.
If there is space for the feeder but not for the entire standard retention bar then Simplefeeder can supply a shortened steel bar or a softer aluminium bar with can easily be bent to fit unusual spaces.
We can also supply a different rear mounted setup at no extra cost, we just need to understand the space restriction.
Is there any type of feed that the SiMPLEFEEDER does not dispense?
Research has shown us that the inconsistency of the home made feed which included chaff in Australian stud farms is not conducive to allow the SiMPLEFEEDER to dispense the feed with the accuracy that we would recommend. Other research has confirmed that the homemade feed in the Ocala stud farms in Florida is conducive to allow the SiMPLEFEEDER to dispense the feed with the accuracy that we would recommend. View a list of a few feed companies which are compatible with the SIMPLEFEEDER.