- UK Plug (5m lead)
- Input 110-240V. 40/60HZ
- Output 12V DC. 8.4A
- Optional Extras
- Help Centre
The SimpleFeeder prices are inclusive of a 1 Year Warranty and Delivery Insurance.
Recommended C30H Setup Procedure
- Ensure it is plugged in and that the timer display is on
- If the timer display is not “on” then please press the small reset button to get it going
- Set the time to the current time
- Set the start time to 1 hour before your feed and 30 minutes after (1.5-hour running time)
- Example if you want to feed at 06:00 – set the start time to 05:00 and the finish time to 06:30
Things to watch out for
- Ensure you have the heaters coming on for every feed not just the colder times of day
- Ensure it is coming on 7 days a week (7 triangles)
Is there a different SiMPLEFEEDER for different types of feed?
Research has shown us that the 5 versions of SiMPLEFEEDERs, cover all spectrum of processed feed produced by the Equine Feed companies. The SiMPLEFEEDER’s have not been designed for Equine Feed with chaff included. You can see our feeder range here.
Different feed capacity for different models.
- Easy Wall Installation – no difficult installations to frustrate you!
- Electric Operation – the most convenient way to feed your horse
- Settings from up to 8 feedings per day – don’t worry about missing meal time! Your horse won’t!
- C10 SiMPLEFEEDER dispenses grains, pellets cubes and C30 SiMPLEFEEDERs dispenses different levels of moist sweet feed.
- The range of SiMPLEFEEDERs enable your horses to be automatically fed measured amounts of feed at precisely the time you require.
- Digital Clock Programming.
- Dispenses food with an Auger.
- Precise measured amounts of feed is dispensed by the SiMPLEFEEDER.
- Timer to select time/s of feed drop.
- Easy to use and maintain the SiMPLEFEEDER.
- All SiMPLEFEEDERs are run by a 12 volt battery or mains to 12 volt transformer
- All models offer total flexibility as to where they can be mounted
- The shell is made from high density ABS making it extremely durable, impact resistant; weatherproof thus allowing it to be used in both internal & external stables and ensure a long life
- All SiMPLEFEEDER’s work with all models of horse feeding troughs.
- All SiMPLEFEEDER’s are convenient, dependable and reliable so you don’t have to worry about the health and well-being of your horse!
How many models are in the SiMPLEFEEDER range?
The SiMPLEFEEDER Equine range consists of five model types; “C10″, “C30″, “C30H” and “C10 2x”. Which all can be viewed here
- The C10 SiMPLEFEEDER (capacity 22 Kg) model can dispense grain, cubes or nuts.
- The C30 SiMPLEFEEDER (capacity 18 Kg) model dispenses High Concentrated Moist sweet feed.
- The C30H SiMPLEFEEDER (capacity 16 Kg) model has in built heaters for the harsher enviroments . It dispenses High Concentrated Moist sweet feed.
- The C10 2X SiMPLEFEEDER (capacity 46 Kg) model can dispense grain, cubes or nuts.
|Feeder Dimensions Centimeters|
|SiMPLEFEEDER C10||59.0 cm||47.0 cm||14.0 cm|
|SiMPLEFEEDER C30||59.0 cm||47.0 cm||14.0 cm|
|SiMPLEFEEDER C30 H||59.0 cm||47.0 cm||14.0 cm|
|SiMPLEFEEDER C10 2X||62.0 cm||49.5 cm||30.0 cm|
|SiMPLEFEEDER Dog Feeder||43.0 cm||47.0 cm||14.0 cm|
|Feeder Dimensions Inches|
|SiMPLEFEEDER C10||23.0 inches||18.5 inches||5.5 inches|
|SiMPLEFEEDER C30||23.0 inches||18.5 inches||5.5 inches|
|SiMPLEFEEDER C30 H||23.0 inches||18.5 inches||5.5 inches|
|SiMPLEFEEDER C10 2X||24.5 inches||19.5 inches||12.0 inches|
|SiMPLEFEEDER Dog Feeder||17.0 inches||18.5 inches||5.5 inches|
SiMPLEFEEDER has developed another feeder range “Dog Feeder – The C10 Dog SiMPLEFEEDER” . The Dog Feeder can be viewed here
We are presently developing a reindeer feeder with three presently C10 Reindeer SiMPLEFEEDER” at trial stage, feeding 12 Reindeer using the simplefeeder powered by battery using a 3 way battery adapter, an adapter that operated 3 feeders at one time. Click here to view our reindeer partner.
SiMPLEFEEDER Boot Warmers
These simple but effective footwear warmers dry out all kinds of boots and shoes including wellingtons, giving you warm dry footwear to put on the next morning after a wet day out.
Hikers, Walkers, Climbers, Skiers, Fishermen, Anglers, Footballers, Rugby Players, Riders, Cyclists, Motorcyclists, Farmers, Builders etc