- UK Plug (5m lead)
- Input 110-240V. 40/60HZ
- Output 12V DC. 8.4A
- Optional Extras
- Help Centre
The SimpleFeeder prices are inclusive of a 1 Year Warranty and Delivery Insurance.
Is it difficult to install?
It is easy to install, just follow the simple instructions provided.
SiMPLEFEEDER is easy to install on the outside bars of a stable with all items provided. Just attach by screwing in 4 bolts to retain it, set timer and plug in.
For solid or cavity block stables, you just cut an opening in the solid or cavity blocks for the feed to slide down the stainless steel or plastic chutes down to the horse trough. Most professionals have solid block studs and they are more than willing to make the required opening. See the installation contents and how easy it is to bar-mount install a SiMPLEFEEDER in 15 minutes.
Is there a different SiMPLEFEEDER for different types of feed?
Research has shown us that the 5 versions of SiMPLEFEEDERs, cover all spectrum of processed feed produced by the Equine Feed companies. The SiMPLEFEEDER’s have not been designed for Equine Feed with chaff included. You can see our feeder range here.
Do you complete installation?
We can also install the Feeder on request depending on location and number of Feeders required.
Different feed capacity for different models.
- Easy Wall Installation – no difficult installations to frustrate you!
- Electric Operation – the most convenient way to feed your horse
- Settings from up to 8 feedings per day – don’t worry about missing meal time! Your horse won’t!
- C10 SiMPLEFEEDER dispenses grains, pellets cubes and C30 SiMPLEFEEDERs dispenses different levels of moist sweet feed.
- The range of SiMPLEFEEDERs enable your horses to be automatically fed measured amounts of feed at precisely the time you require.
- Digital Clock Programming.
- Dispenses food with an Auger.
- Precise measured amounts of feed is dispensed by the SiMPLEFEEDER.
- Timer to select time/s of feed drop.
- Easy to use and maintain the SiMPLEFEEDER.
- All SiMPLEFEEDERs are run by a 12 volt battery or mains to 12 volt transformer
- All models offer total flexibility as to where they can be mounted
- The shell is made from high density ABS making it extremely durable, impact resistant; weatherproof thus allowing it to be used in both internal & external stables and ensure a long life
- All SiMPLEFEEDER’s work with all models of horse feeding troughs.
- All SiMPLEFEEDER’s are convenient, dependable and reliable so you don’t have to worry about the health and well-being of your horse!
Is there any type of feed that the SiMPLEFEEDER does not dispense?
Research has shown us that the inconsistency of the home made feed which included chaff in Australian stud farms is not conducive to allow the SiMPLEFEEDER to dispense the feed with the accuracy that we would recommend. Other research has confirmed that the homemade feed in the Ocala stud farms in Florida is conducive to allow the SiMPLEFEEDER to dispense the feed with the accuracy that we would recommend. View a list of a few feed companies which are compatible with the SIMPLEFEEDER.