Simplefeeder Boot Warmers
- Tired of getting into cold wet boots
- Convenient: Dries out all kinds of boots, shoes and wellingtons
- Simple: Just place a cylinder in each boot or shoe, plug into the mains and switch on
- Optional Extras
- Help Centre
The SimpleFeeder prices are inclusive of a 1 Year Warranty and Delivery Insurance.
How many models are in the SiMPLEFEEDER range?
The SiMPLEFEEDER Equine range consists of five model types; “C10″, “C30″, “C30H” and “C10 2x”. Which all can be viewed here
- The C10 SiMPLEFEEDER (capacity 22 Kg) model can dispense grain, cubes or nuts.
- The C30 SiMPLEFEEDER (capacity 18 Kg) model dispenses High Concentrated Moist sweet feed.
- The C30H SiMPLEFEEDER (capacity 16 Kg) model has in built heaters for the harsher enviroments . It dispenses High Concentrated Moist sweet feed.
- The C10 2X SiMPLEFEEDER (capacity 46 Kg) model can dispense grain, cubes or nuts.
|Feeder Dimensions Centimeters|
|SiMPLEFEEDER C10||59.0 cm||47.0 cm||14.0 cm|
|SiMPLEFEEDER C30||59.0 cm||47.0 cm||14.0 cm|
|SiMPLEFEEDER C30 H||59.0 cm||47.0 cm||14.0 cm|
|SiMPLEFEEDER C10 2X||62.0 cm||49.5 cm||30.0 cm|
|SiMPLEFEEDER Dog Feeder||43.0 cm||47.0 cm||14.0 cm|
|Feeder Dimensions Inches|
|SiMPLEFEEDER C10||23.0 inches||18.5 inches||5.5 inches|
|SiMPLEFEEDER C30||23.0 inches||18.5 inches||5.5 inches|
|SiMPLEFEEDER C30 H||23.0 inches||18.5 inches||5.5 inches|
|SiMPLEFEEDER C10 2X||24.5 inches||19.5 inches||12.0 inches|
|SiMPLEFEEDER Dog Feeder||17.0 inches||18.5 inches||5.5 inches|
SiMPLEFEEDER has developed another feeder range “Dog Feeder – The C10 Dog SiMPLEFEEDER” . The Dog Feeder can be viewed here
We are presently developing a reindeer feeder with three presently C10 Reindeer SiMPLEFEEDER” at trial stage, feeding 12 Reindeer using the simplefeeder powered by battery using a 3 way battery adapter, an adapter that operated 3 feeders at one time. Click here to view our reindeer partner.
Who uses the SIMPLEFEEDER?
We have found that the SiMPLEFEEDER is used equally by both individual horse owners and large training yards.
How can I replace the timer?
- Using a blunt knife (like a butter knife) push it between the black plastic timer surround and the white plastic box (the over label)
- Prizing it from the top or the left side it should easily pop out
- There are 4 push is connections in the back of the timer (1-4)
- Before you pull them out, photograph them, so you do not mix them up
- The new timer can just be plugged in and pushed back into place
- You will need to reset and reprogram
What are the Vet’s view on a automated horse feeder?
Veterinarians universally agree that frequent small meals are more healthy for your stalled horses. Horses fed multiple small meals are less prone to boredom, colic and vices. The automatic horse feeders allow you to provide a more natural feeding schedule for your horse.
Do you need a timer for every Feeder?
Each SiMPLEFEEDER has a specific timer and therefore only runs a single feeder.