Simplefeeder Boot Warmers
- Tired of getting into cold wet boots
- Convenient: Dries out all kinds of boots, shoes and wellingtons
- Simple: Just place a cylinder in each boot or shoe, plug into the mains and switch on
- Optional Extras
- Help Centre
The SimpleFeeder prices are inclusive of a 1 Year Warranty and Delivery Insurance.
Are the Feeders powered by the mains?
The Feeder is powered from the mains with a powerpack reaching up to 5 meters. There is a transformer built in which reduces the voltage from 240v down to 12v, to ensure the horse’s safety. However SiMPLEFEEDER also provides battery and solar options for an additional cost.
How often will the feeder dispense food?
Up to eight times within a 24 hour period and on a 7 day cycle.
How does the SiMPLEFEEDER allow your horse to eat when he’s hungry and when you feel he is ready for a meal?
The SiMPLEFEEDER is a great way to ensure your horse is getting exactly what they need and the time released feeder allows your horse to receive a regularly scheduled and appropriately portioned meals determined by you.
The SiMPLEFEEDER helps you save time, money and heartache by keeping your horse on a routine. This helps them become more comfortable as they can now rely on their food being served on time.
The advantage of using our SiMPLEFEEDERs is that they are dependable, reliable, cost efficient and convenient for you. If you happen to be late or something comes up, you can be assured that your horse is still receiving his meal, right on time!
Why do I need SiMPLEFEEDER?
It can automatically feed up to 8 times a day.
- It delivers improved weight gain on the horses while feeding less.
- It feeds your horses even when you are not at home or when you want a sleep in;
- When you use the SiMPLEFEEDER, you gain these features which help make your life easier.
Does the SiMPLEFEEDER have a warranty?
Yes, every SiMPLEFEEDER comes with a 2 Year Limited Warranty please refer to the Terms and Conditions for additional information on policies.