Simplefeeder Boot Warmers
- Tired of getting into cold wet boots
- Convenient: Dries out all kinds of boots, shoes and wellingtons
- Simple: Just place a cylinder in each boot or shoe, plug into the mains and switch on
- Optional Extras
- Help Centre
The SimpleFeeder prices are inclusive of a 1 Year Warranty and Delivery Insurance.
Recommended C30H Setup Procedure
- Ensure it is plugged in and that the timer display is on
- If the timer display is not “on” then please press the small reset button to get it going
- Set the time to the current time
- Set the start time to 1 hour before your feed and 30 minutes after (1.5-hour running time)
- Example if you want to feed at 06:00 – set the start time to 05:00 and the finish time to 06:30
Things to watch out for
- Ensure you have the heaters coming on for every feed not just the colder times of day
- Ensure it is coming on 7 days a week (7 triangles)
How much can I feed at any one time?
The horse / pony’s stomach is very small and is designed for small regular meals. As a guide a horse should have no more than 2kg of grain based feed eg cubes / mixes at any one time and a pony 1kg at any one time.
How do you guarantee that your horse gets fed?
You may not be able to check your horse several times a day or you simply want to make sure that they are not left wanting. The SiMPLEFEEDER makes sure your horse doesn’t miss their meal time. Your horse is happy, knowing that his scheduled meal will be there on time and you have the peace of mind knowing that your horse is well fed and taken care of.
Are the Feeders powered by the mains?
The Feeder is powered from the mains with a powerpack reaching up to 5 meters. There is a transformer built in which reduces the voltage from 240v down to 12v, to ensure the horse’s safety. However SiMPLEFEEDER also provides battery and solar options for an additional cost.
How often will the feeder dispense food?
Up to eight times within a 24 hour period and on a 7 day cycle.