Simplefeeder Boot Warmers
- Tired of getting into cold wet boots
- Convenient: Dries out all kinds of boots, shoes and wellingtons
- Simple: Just place a cylinder in each boot or shoe, plug into the mains and switch on
- Optional Extras
- Help Centre
The SimpleFeeder prices are inclusive of a 2 Year Warranty and Delivery Insurance.
How often does the Feeder have to be filled up?
The advertised C10 SiMPLEFEEDER is for dry feed / pellets/ cubes and has a capacity of approximately 22 Kg, depending on the feed consistency. This is normally about 3 days feed, though this would depend on your individualised feeding schedule. The C30 SiMPLEFEEDER capacity is 18 Kg to accomodate a slide at a greater pitch for moist feed.
How many models are in the SiMPLEFEEDER range?
The SiMPLEFEEDER Equine range consists of five model types; “C10″, “C30″, “C30H” and “C10 2x”. Which all can be viewed here
- The C10 SiMPLEFEEDER (capacity 22 Kg) model can dispense grain, cubes or nuts.
- The C30 SiMPLEFEEDER (capacity 18 Kg) model dispenses High Concentrated Moist sweet feed.
- The C30H SiMPLEFEEDER (capacity 16 Kg) model has in built heaters for the harsher enviroments . It dispenses High Concentrated Moist sweet feed.
- The C10 2X SiMPLEFEEDER (capacity 46 Kg) model can dispense grain, cubes or nuts.
|Feeder Dimensions Centimeters|
|SiMPLEFEEDER C10||59.0 cm||47.0 cm||14.0 cm|
|SiMPLEFEEDER C30||59.0 cm||47.0 cm||14.0 cm|
|SiMPLEFEEDER C30 H||59.0 cm||47.0 cm||14.0 cm|
|SiMPLEFEEDER C10 2X||62.0 cm||49.5 cm||30.0 cm|
|SiMPLEFEEDER Dog Feeder||43.0 cm||47.0 cm||14.0 cm|
|Feeder Dimensions Inches|
|SiMPLEFEEDER C10||23.0 inches||18.5 inches||5.5 inches|
|SiMPLEFEEDER C30||23.0 inches||18.5 inches||5.5 inches|
|SiMPLEFEEDER C30 H||23.0 inches||18.5 inches||5.5 inches|
|SiMPLEFEEDER C10 2X||24.5 inches||19.5 inches||12.0 inches|
|SiMPLEFEEDER Dog Feeder||17.0 inches||18.5 inches||5.5 inches|
SiMPLEFEEDER has developed another feeder range “Dog Feeder – The C10 Dog SiMPLEFEEDER” . The Dog Feeder can be viewed here
We are presently developing a reindeer feeder with three presently C10 Reindeer SiMPLEFEEDER” at trial stage, feeding 12 Reindeer using the simplefeeder powered by battery using a 3 way battery adapter, an adapter that operated 3 feeders at one time. Click here to view our reindeer partner.
SiMPLEFEEDER Boot Warmers
These simple but effective footwear warmers dry out all kinds of boots and shoes including wellingtons, giving you warm dry footwear to put on the next morning after a wet day out.
Hikers, Walkers, Climbers, Skiers, Fishermen, Anglers, Footballers, Rugby Players, Riders, Cyclists, Motorcyclists, Farmers, Builders etc
Who uses the SIMPLEFEEDER?
We have found that the SiMPLEFEEDER is used equally by both individual horse owners and large training yards.
How can I replace the timer?
- Using a blunt knife (like a butter knife) push it between the black plastic timer surround and the white plastic box (the over label)
- Prizing it from the top or the left side it should easily pop out
- There are 4 push is connections in the back of the timer (1-4)
- Before you pull them out, photograph them, so you do not mix them up
- The new timer can just be plugged in and pushed back into place
- You will need to reset and reprogram