Protection Mesh 20 MM Galvanised
If you have to mount the feeder inside.
- Helps protect from the horse
- Optional Extras
- Help Centre
The SimpleFeeder prices are inclusive of a 1 Year Warranty and Delivery Insurance.
What is the annual labour cost saving by using a C10 2X SiMPLEFEEDER?
Assume hourly cost of €10 US$ 12.50 or Stg£ 7.80 per hour.
A horse in training requires feeding four times a day.
Each feed requires at least 3 minutes of your time.
4 Feeding times x 3 min each x 365 days @ €10/hr.
Current Feeding Labour Cost = €730
3 min refilling time every 5th day x 365 days @ €10/hr & cleaning time.
SiMPLEFEEDER Labour cost = €80
No more overtime Labour rates.
Annual Labour Saving per SiMPLEFEEDER = €650 or US$819 or Stg£507
Recommended C30H Setup Procedure
- Ensure it is plugged in and that the timer display is on
- If the timer display is not “on” then please press the small reset button to get it going
- Set the time to the current time
- Set the start time to 1 hour before your feed and 30 minutes after (1.5-hour running time)
- Example if you want to feed at 06:00 – set the start time to 05:00 and the finish time to 06:30
Things to watch out for
- Ensure you have the heaters coming on for every feed not just the colder times of day
- Ensure it is coming on 7 days a week (7 triangles)
Is there any type of feed that the SiMPLEFEEDER does not dispense?
Research has shown us that the inconsistency of the home made feed which included chaff in Australian stud farms is not conducive to allow the SiMPLEFEEDER to dispense the feed with the accuracy that we would recommend. Other research has confirmed that the homemade feed in the Ocala stud farms in Florida is conducive to allow the SiMPLEFEEDER to dispense the feed with the accuracy that we would recommend. View a list of a few feed companies which are compatible with the SIMPLEFEEDER.
Different feed capacity for different models.
- Easy Wall Installation – no difficult installations to frustrate you!
- Electric Operation – the most convenient way to feed your horse
- Settings from up to 8 feedings per day – don’t worry about missing meal time! Your horse won’t!
- C10 SiMPLEFEEDER dispenses grains, pellets cubes and C30 SiMPLEFEEDERs dispenses different levels of moist sweet feed.
- The range of SiMPLEFEEDERs enable your horses to be automatically fed measured amounts of feed at precisely the time you require.
- Digital Clock Programming.
- Dispenses food with an Auger.
- Precise measured amounts of feed is dispensed by the SiMPLEFEEDER.
- Timer to select time/s of feed drop.
- Easy to use and maintain the SiMPLEFEEDER.
- All SiMPLEFEEDERs are run by a 12 volt battery or mains to 12 volt transformer
- All models offer total flexibility as to where they can be mounted
- The shell is made from high density ABS making it extremely durable, impact resistant; weatherproof thus allowing it to be used in both internal & external stables and ensure a long life
- All SiMPLEFEEDER’s work with all models of horse feeding troughs.
- All SiMPLEFEEDER’s are convenient, dependable and reliable so you don’t have to worry about the health and well-being of your horse!
How much can I feed at any one time?
The horse / pony’s stomach is very small and is designed for small regular meals. As a guide a horse should have no more than 2kg of grain based feed eg cubes / mixes at any one time and a pony 1kg at any one time.