Personalised Label for your feeder
If you want your own label just give us the picture or artwork.
- Optional Extras
- Help Centre
The SimpleFeeder prices are inclusive of a 1 Year Warranty and Delivery Insurance.
How much can I feed at any one time?
The horse / pony’s stomach is very small and is designed for small regular meals. As a guide a horse should have no more than 2kg of grain based feed eg cubes / mixes at any one time and a pony 1kg at any one time.
What does the C in the product name mean?
We are currently on the third version of the FEEDER Range. The initial feeder was individually made in Ireland and placed in the market to gauge acceptance and get an understanding of the markets needs. The second version was introduced in June 2011. The “C” Versions were developed by Atlas Global Metal Solution Limited, who have spent four years developing it.
Is there any type of feed that the SiMPLEFEEDER does not dispense?
Research has shown us that the inconsistency of the home made feed which included chaff in Australian stud farms is not conducive to allow the SiMPLEFEEDER to dispense the feed with the accuracy that we would recommend. Other research has confirmed that the homemade feed in the Ocala stud farms in Florida is conducive to allow the SiMPLEFEEDER to dispense the feed with the accuracy that we would recommend. View a list of a few feed companies which are compatible with the SIMPLEFEEDER.
Do you complete installation?
We can also install the Feeder on request depending on location and number of Feeders required.
Recommended C30H Setup Procedure
- Ensure it is plugged in and that the timer display is on
- If the timer display is not “on” then please press the small reset button to get it going
- Set the time to the current time
- Set the start time to 1 hour before your feed and 30 minutes after (1.5-hour running time)
- Example if you want to feed at 06:00 – set the start time to 05:00 and the finish time to 06:30
Things to watch out for
- Ensure you have the heaters coming on for every feed not just the colder times of day
- Ensure it is coming on 7 days a week (7 triangles)