Moist Feeder with Heating
Tidy easily bar mounted feeder with aluminium chute to dispense the feed directly into your trough/manger
Can delivery up to 8 feeds per day in quantities you require
A modified internal setup allows the stickier feeds to be dispensed as compared to our competitors and our standard dry feeder
This upgrade on the standard moist feeder keeps the both and moist feed from freezing even in the colder environments
- Capacity: 16kg
- Size: 47cm*60cm*15cm
- Shell type ABS Plastic with label
- Box material: Labelled ABS
- Packaged weight: 11.5kg
- 12V unit comes supplied with 110/240V transformer
- Not suitable for mixes with over 12% molassis, wet feeds, beet pulp
- Not suitable for chaff, alfalfa, straw, wet supplements or hay cubes
- Simplefeeder owner’s manual (1 off)
- U Bolts & holding spacer & lock nuts (2 off) for mounting feeders on bars
- Transformer 110/220VAC to 12V with 5m lead
- Mounting Bar (1off) for mounting feeders on bars or walls
- Optional Extras
- Help Centre
- Battery Connector ideal for operating the feeder in a remote stable without electricity. The battery connector’s crocodile clips connect directly to any standard 12V battery (40Ah capacity) - view product
- Wall mounting Kit - includes the required elbow and pipe to allow it to pass through the wall once a hole has been cored thru or a block taken out - view product
- Flexibucket - ideal for filling the feeder - view product
- Trough - view product
The SimpleFeeder prices are inclusive of a 1 Year Warranty and Delivery Insurance.
What is the capacity of a battery
We recommend a 40AH battery (car battery).This will give a life of between 1.5-2 years . Multiple unit can be connected to one battery but this will reduce the life proportionally
Smaller batteries ( like 20AH ) can also be used but this will give a shorter life.
Do you need a timer for every Feeder?
Each SiMPLEFEEDER has a specific timer and therefore only runs a single feeder.
What is the annual labour cost saving by using a C10, C30 & C30H SiMPLEFEEDER?
Assume hourly cost of US$ 12.50 or Stg£ 7.80 per hour.
A horse in training requires feeding four times a day.
Each feed requires at least 3 minutes of your time.
4 Feeding times x 3 min each x 365 days @ €10/hr.
Current Feeding Labour Cost = €730
3 min refilling time every 2nd day x 365 days @ €10/hr & cleaning time.
SiMPLEFEEDER Labour cost = €150
No more overtime Labour rates.
Annual Labour Saving per SiMPLEFEEDER = €580 or US$730 or Stg£452
Is there any type of feed that the SiMPLEFEEDER does not dispense?
Research has shown us that the inconsistency of the home made feed which included chaff in Australian stud farms is not conducive to allow the SiMPLEFEEDER to dispense the feed with the accuracy that we would recommend. Other research has confirmed that the homemade feed in the Ocala stud farms in Florida is conducive to allow the SiMPLEFEEDER to dispense the feed with the accuracy that we would recommend. View a list of a few feed companies which are compatible with the SIMPLEFEEDER.
Is it difficult to install?
It is easy to install, just follow the simple instructions provided.
SiMPLEFEEDER is easy to install on the outside bars of a stable with all items provided. Just attach by screwing in 4 bolts to retain it, set timer and plug in.
For solid or cavity block stables, you just cut an opening in the solid or cavity blocks for the feed to slide down the stainless steel or plastic chutes down to the horse trough. Most professionals have solid block studs and they are more than willing to make the required opening. See the installation contents and how easy it is to bar-mount install a SiMPLEFEEDER in 15 minutes.