Moist Feeder with Heating
Tidy easily bar mounted feeder with aluminium chute to dispense the feed directly into your trough/manger
Can delivery up to 8 feeds per day in quantities you require
A modified internal setup allows the stickier feeds to be dispensed as compared to our competitors and our standard dry feeder
This upgrade on the standard moist feeder keeps the both and moist feed from freezing even in the colder environments
- Capacity: 16kg
- Size: 47cm*60cm*15cm
- Shell type ABS Plastic with label
- Box material: Labelled ABS
- Packaged weight: 11.5kg
- 12V unit comes supplied with 110/240V transformer
- Not suitable for mixes with over 12% molassis, wet feeds, beet pulp
- Not suitable for chaff, alfalfa, straw, wet supplements or hay cubes
- Simplefeeder owner’s manual (1 off)
- U Bolts & holding spacer & lock nuts (2 off) for mounting feeders on bars
- Transformer 110/220VAC to 12V with 5m lead
- Mounting Bar (1off) for mounting feeders on bars or walls
- Optional Extras
- Help Centre
- Battery Connector ideal for operating the feeder in a remote stable without electricity. The battery connector’s crocodile clips connect directly to any standard 12V battery (40Ah capacity) - view product
- Wall mounting Kit - includes the required elbow and pipe to allow it to pass through the wall once a hole has been cored thru or a block taken out - view product
- Flexibucket - ideal for filling the feeder - view product
- Trough - view product
The SimpleFeeder prices are inclusive of a 1 Year Warranty and Delivery Insurance.
Do you complete installation?
We can also install the Feeder on request depending on location and number of Feeders required.
How often will the feeder dispense food?
Up to eight times within a 24 hour period and on a 7 day cycle.
How do you reduce your Vet bills?
Vet bills are expensive and they can accumulate really quickly! By implementing small, money-saving and time-saving methods like the SiMPLEFEEDER – you are able to avoid paying more to your vet! You can take the precautionary steps to ensure your horse’s health and happiness.
Simplefeeder Run by Battery.
Our feeders are 12V units and comes supplied with a transformer to plug into a standard socket.
It will run with a battery but we do not supply the battery and the connection to the battery is an optional extra which you will find in our Shop.
Is the SiMPLEFEEDER durable?
In our 4 years we have had no complaints on the Feeders durability when used in either internal & external stables but this is to be expected as the SiMPLEFEEDER shell is made from high density ABS making it extremely durable and impact resistant.