Moist Feeder with Heating
Tidy easily bar mounted feeder with aluminium chute to dispense the feed directly into your trough/manger
Can delivery up to 8 feeds per day in quantities you require
A modified internal setup allows the stickier feeds to be dispensed as compared to our competitors and our standard dry feeder
This upgrade on the standard moist feeder keeps the both and moist feed from freezing even in the colder environments
- Capacity: 16kg
- Size: 47cm*60cm*15cm
- Shell type ABS Plastic with label
- Box material: Labelled ABS
- Packaged weight: 11.5kg
- 12V unit comes supplied with 110/240V transformer
- Not suitable for mixes with over 12% molassis, wet feeds, beet pulp
- Not suitable for chaff, alfalfa, straw, wet supplements or hay cubes
- Simplefeeder owner’s manual (1 off)
- U Bolts & holding spacer & lock nuts (2 off) for mounting feeders on bars
- Transformer 110/220VAC to 12V with 5m lead
- Mounting Bar (1off) for mounting feeders on bars or walls
- Optional Extras
- Help Centre
- Battery Connector ideal for operating the feeder in a remote stable without electricity. The battery connector’s crocodile clips connect directly to any standard 12V battery (40Ah capacity) - view product
- Wall mounting Kit - includes the required elbow and pipe to allow it to pass through the wall once a hole has been cored thru or a block taken out - view product
- Flexibucket - ideal for filling the feeder - view product
- Trough - view product
The SimpleFeeder prices are inclusive of a 2 Year Warranty and Delivery Insurance.
Do you deliver?
Yes we do deliver. Fastway Couriers provide a world-wide courier service on behalf of the SiMPLEFEEDER.
We can deliver anywhere in Ireland incl. Northern Ireland normally within 7 working days (Monday-Friday) of receipt of payment.
We deliver to the UK normally within 7 working days (Monday-Friday) of receipt of payment.
We deliver to Austria, Belgium, Czech Rep., Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxenbourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden for prices please contact us or refer to our feeder prices.
The delivery times from receipt of order and payment are equivalent to the standard mainstream courier providers.
Space restriction for the feeder and the retention bar.
If there is space for the feeder but not for the entire standard retention bar then Simplefeeder can supply a shortened steel bar or a softer aluminium bar with can easily be bent to fit unusual spaces.
We can also supply a different rear mounted setup at no extra cost, we just need to understand the space restriction.
Is there a different SiMPLEFEEDER for different types of feed?
Research has shown us that the 5 versions of SiMPLEFEEDERs, cover all spectrum of processed feed produced by the Equine Feed companies. The SiMPLEFEEDER’s have not been designed for Equine Feed with chaff included. You can see our feeder range here.
How often does the Feeder have to be filled up?
The advertised C10 SiMPLEFEEDER is for dry feed / pellets/ cubes and has a capacity of approximately 22 Kg, depending on the feed consistency. This is normally about 3 days feed, though this would depend on your individualised feeding schedule. The C30 SiMPLEFEEDER capacity is 18 Kg to accomodate a slide at a greater pitch for moist feed.
Which SiMPLEFEEDER is the best seller to date?
The C10 SiMPLEFEEDER is by far the best seller as the majority of stud owners provide their horse with a low fat food content. The C30 SiMPLEFEEDER is catching up fast as the extra large studs tend to use, heavy fatty feed. The C30H & C10 2X are bespoke automatic feeders requested by clients for their particular requirements.