Moist Feeder with Heating – Centrally Controlled 8 pack with Control Unit
The Centrally controlled feeding system allows all feeders to be either individually or group operated from 1 location. The controller allows for 1-8 feeders to be operated up to 16 times per day. Each dry feeder allows you to dispense nuts, cubes, dry feed directly into your trough/manger.
Each feeder has its own power supply and one hard wired cable running to the controller.
A modified internal setup allows the stickier feeds to be dispensed as compared to our competitors and our standard dry feeder
This upgrade on the standard moist feeder keeps the both and moist feed from freezing even in the colder environments
- Capacity: 16kg
- Size: 47cm*60cm*15cm
- Shell type ABS Plastic with label
- Box Material: Labelled ABS
- Packaged weight: 11.5kg
- 12V unit comes supplied with 110/240V transformer
- Not suitable for mixes with over 12% molassis, wet feeds, beet pulp
- Not suitable for chaff, alfalfa, straw, wet supplements or hay cubes
- Simplefeeder owner’s manual (1 off)
- U Bolts & holding spacer & lock nuts (2 off) for mounting feeders on bars
- Transformer 110/220VAC to 12V with 5m lead
- Mounting Bar (1off) for mounting feeders on bars or walls
- Optional Extras
- Help Centre
The SimpleFeeder prices are inclusive of a 2 Year Warranty and Delivery Insurance.
Simplefeeder Run by Battery.
Our feeders are 12V units and comes supplied with a transformer to plug into a standard socket.
It will run with a battery but we do not supply the battery and the connection to the battery is an optional extra which you will find in our Shop.
What are the Vet’s view on a automated horse feeder?
Veterinarians universally agree that frequent small meals are more healthy for your stalled horses. Horses fed multiple small meals are less prone to boredom, colic and vices. The automatic horse feeders allow you to provide a more natural feeding schedule for your horse.
Space restriction for the feeder and the retention bar.
If there is space for the feeder but not for the entire standard retention bar then Simplefeeder can supply a shortened steel bar or a softer aluminium bar with can easily be bent to fit unusual spaces.
We can also supply a different rear mounted setup at no extra cost, we just need to understand the space restriction.
Do you need a timer for every Feeder?
Each SiMPLEFEEDER has a specific timer and therefore only runs a single feeder.
Different feed capacity for different models.
- Easy Wall Installation – no difficult installations to frustrate you!
- Electric Operation – the most convenient way to feed your horse
- Settings from up to 8 feedings per day – don’t worry about missing meal time! Your horse won’t!
- C10 SiMPLEFEEDER dispenses grains, pellets cubes and C30 SiMPLEFEEDERs dispenses different levels of moist sweet feed.
- The range of SiMPLEFEEDERs enable your horses to be automatically fed measured amounts of feed at precisely the time you require.
- Digital Clock Programming.
- Dispenses food with an Auger.
- Precise measured amounts of feed is dispensed by the SiMPLEFEEDER.
- Timer to select time/s of feed drop.
- Easy to use and maintain the SiMPLEFEEDER.
- All SiMPLEFEEDERs are run by a 12 volt battery or mains to 12 volt transformer
- All models offer total flexibility as to where they can be mounted
- The shell is made from high density ABS making it extremely durable, impact resistant; weatherproof thus allowing it to be used in both internal & external stables and ensure a long life
- All SiMPLEFEEDER’s work with all models of horse feeding troughs.
- All SiMPLEFEEDER’s are convenient, dependable and reliable so you don’t have to worry about the health and well-being of your horse!