Moist Feeder with Heating – Centrally Controlled 8 pack with Control Unit
The Centrally controlled feeding system allows all feeders to be either individually or group operated from 1 location. The controller allows for 1-8 feeders to be operated up to 16 times per day. Each dry feeder allows you to dispense nuts, cubes, dry feed directly into your trough/manger.
Each feeder has its own power supply and one hard wired cable running to the controller.
A modified internal setup allows the stickier feeds to be dispensed as compared to our competitors and our standard dry feeder
This upgrade on the standard moist feeder keeps the both and moist feed from freezing even in the colder environments
- Capacity: 16kg
- Size: 47cm*60cm*15cm
- Shell type ABS Plastic with label
- Box Material: Labelled ABS
- Packaged weight: 11.5kg
- 12V unit comes supplied with 110/240V transformer
- Not suitable for mixes with over 12% molassis, wet feeds, beet pulp
- Not suitable for chaff, alfalfa, straw, wet supplements or hay cubes
- Simplefeeder owner’s manual (1 off)
- U Bolts & holding spacer & lock nuts (2 off) for mounting feeders on bars
- Transformer 110/220VAC to 12V with 5m lead
- Mounting Bar (1off) for mounting feeders on bars or walls
- Optional Extras
- Help Centre
The SimpleFeeder prices are inclusive of a 1 Year Warranty and Delivery Insurance.
Is it difficult to install?
It is easy to install, just follow the simple instructions provided.
SiMPLEFEEDER is easy to install on the outside bars of a stable with all items provided. Just attach by screwing in 4 bolts to retain it, set timer and plug in.
For solid or cavity block stables, you just cut an opening in the solid or cavity blocks for the feed to slide down the stainless steel or plastic chutes down to the horse trough. Most professionals have solid block studs and they are more than willing to make the required opening. See the installation contents and how easy it is to bar-mount install a SiMPLEFEEDER in 15 minutes.
Mounting bar and sliding door
The mounting bar setup shown does not normally effect the opening of a sliding door, view image here.
How many models are in the SiMPLEFEEDER range?
The SiMPLEFEEDER Equine range consists of five model types; “C10″, “C30″, “C30H” and “C10 2x”. Which all can be viewed here
- The C10 SiMPLEFEEDER (capacity 22 Kg) model can dispense grain, cubes or nuts.
- The C30 SiMPLEFEEDER (capacity 18 Kg) model dispenses High Concentrated Moist sweet feed.
- The C30H SiMPLEFEEDER (capacity 16 Kg) model has in built heaters for the harsher enviroments . It dispenses High Concentrated Moist sweet feed.
- The C10 2X SiMPLEFEEDER (capacity 46 Kg) model can dispense grain, cubes or nuts.
|Feeder Dimensions Centimeters|
|SiMPLEFEEDER C10||59.0 cm||47.0 cm||14.0 cm|
|SiMPLEFEEDER C30||59.0 cm||47.0 cm||14.0 cm|
|SiMPLEFEEDER C30 H||59.0 cm||47.0 cm||14.0 cm|
|SiMPLEFEEDER C10 2X||62.0 cm||49.5 cm||30.0 cm|
|SiMPLEFEEDER Dog Feeder||43.0 cm||47.0 cm||14.0 cm|
|Feeder Dimensions Inches|
|SiMPLEFEEDER C10||23.0 inches||18.5 inches||5.5 inches|
|SiMPLEFEEDER C30||23.0 inches||18.5 inches||5.5 inches|
|SiMPLEFEEDER C30 H||23.0 inches||18.5 inches||5.5 inches|
|SiMPLEFEEDER C10 2X||24.5 inches||19.5 inches||12.0 inches|
|SiMPLEFEEDER Dog Feeder||17.0 inches||18.5 inches||5.5 inches|
SiMPLEFEEDER has developed another feeder range “Dog Feeder – The C10 Dog SiMPLEFEEDER” . The Dog Feeder can be viewed here
We are presently developing a reindeer feeder with three presently C10 Reindeer SiMPLEFEEDER” at trial stage, feeding 12 Reindeer using the simplefeeder powered by battery using a 3 way battery adapter, an adapter that operated 3 feeders at one time. Click here to view our reindeer partner.
Can the SiMPLEFEEDER be used to feed other animals?
You can feed all types of animals with the SiMPLEFEEDER. Dog’s, Cat’s, Zebra’s – Not just horses! Feed all of your animals on time with the SiMPLEFEEDER.
What is the capacity of a battery
We recommend a 40AH battery (car battery).This will give a life of between 1.5-2 years . Multiple unit can be connected to one battery but this will reduce the life proportionally
Smaller batteries ( like 20AH ) can also be used but this will give a shorter life.