Hook over Manger
- Easy to mount
- Optional Extras
- Help Centre
The SimpleFeeder prices are inclusive of a 1 Year Warranty and Delivery Insurance.
Which SiMPLEFEEDER is the best seller to date?
The C10 SiMPLEFEEDER is by far the best seller as the majority of stud owners provide their horse with a low fat food content. The C30 SiMPLEFEEDER is catching up fast as the extra large studs tend to use, heavy fatty feed. The C30H & C10 2X are bespoke automatic feeders requested by clients for their particular requirements.
Different feed capacity for different models.
- Easy Wall Installation – no difficult installations to frustrate you!
- Electric Operation – the most convenient way to feed your horse
- Settings from up to 8 feedings per day – don’t worry about missing meal time! Your horse won’t!
- C10 SiMPLEFEEDER dispenses grains, pellets cubes and C30 SiMPLEFEEDERs dispenses different levels of moist sweet feed.
- The range of SiMPLEFEEDERs enable your horses to be automatically fed measured amounts of feed at precisely the time you require.
- Digital Clock Programming.
- Dispenses food with an Auger.
- Precise measured amounts of feed is dispensed by the SiMPLEFEEDER.
- Timer to select time/s of feed drop.
- Easy to use and maintain the SiMPLEFEEDER.
- All SiMPLEFEEDERs are run by a 12 volt battery or mains to 12 volt transformer
- All models offer total flexibility as to where they can be mounted
- The shell is made from high density ABS making it extremely durable, impact resistant; weatherproof thus allowing it to be used in both internal & external stables and ensure a long life
- All SiMPLEFEEDER’s work with all models of horse feeding troughs.
- All SiMPLEFEEDER’s are convenient, dependable and reliable so you don’t have to worry about the health and well-being of your horse!
How much can I feed at any one time?
The horse / pony’s stomach is very small and is designed for small regular meals. As a guide a horse should have no more than 2kg of grain based feed eg cubes / mixes at any one time and a pony 1kg at any one time.
What is the capacity of a battery
We recommend a 40AH battery (car battery).This will give a life of between 1.5-2 years . Multiple unit can be connected to one battery but this will reduce the life proportionally
Smaller batteries ( like 20AH ) can also be used but this will give a shorter life.
What are the Vet’s view on a automated horse feeder?
Veterinarians universally agree that frequent small meals are more healthy for your stalled horses. Horses fed multiple small meals are less prone to boredom, colic and vices. The automatic horse feeders allow you to provide a more natural feeding schedule for your horse.