- Ideal as an aid to filling feeders
- Optional Extras
- Help Centre
The SimpleFeeder prices are inclusive of a 2 Year Warranty and Delivery Insurance.
Recommended C30H Setup Procedure
- Ensure it is plugged in and that the timer display is on
- If the timer display is not “on” then please press the small reset button to get it going
- Set the time to the current time
- Set the start time to 1 hour before your feed and 30 minutes after (1.5-hour running time)
- Example if you want to feed at 06:00 – set the start time to 05:00 and the finish time to 06:30
Things to watch out for
- Ensure you have the heaters coming on for every feed not just the colder times of day
- Ensure it is coming on 7 days a week (7 triangles)
What is the annual labour cost saving by using a C10, C30 & C30H SiMPLEFEEDER?
Assume hourly cost of US$ 12.50 or Stg£ 7.80 per hour.
A horse in training requires feeding four times a day.
Each feed requires at least 3 minutes of your time.
4 Feeding times x 3 min each x 365 days @ €10/hr.
Current Feeding Labour Cost = €730
3 min refilling time every 2nd day x 365 days @ €10/hr & cleaning time.
SiMPLEFEEDER Labour cost = €150
No more overtime Labour rates.
Annual Labour Saving per SiMPLEFEEDER = €580 or US$730 or Stg£452
Does the SiMPLEFEEDER have a warranty?
Yes, every SiMPLEFEEDER comes with a 2 Year Limited Warranty please refer to the Terms and Conditions for additional information on policies.
Simplefeeder Run by Battery.
Our feeders are 12V units and comes supplied with a transformer to plug into a standard socket.
It will run with a battery but we do not supply the battery and the connection to the battery is an optional extra which you will find in our Shop.
Mounting bar and sliding door
The mounting bar setup shown does not normally effect the opening of a sliding door, view image here.