- Ideal as an aid to filling feeders
- Optional Extras
- Help Centre
The SimpleFeeder prices are inclusive of a 1 Year Warranty and Delivery Insurance.
Mounting bar and sliding door
The mounting bar setup shown does not normally effect the opening of a sliding door, view image here.
Do you need a timer for every Feeder?
Each SiMPLEFEEDER has a specific timer and therefore only runs a single feeder.
What is the annual labour cost saving by using a C10 2X SiMPLEFEEDER?
Assume hourly cost of €10 US$ 12.50 or Stg£ 7.80 per hour.
A horse in training requires feeding four times a day.
Each feed requires at least 3 minutes of your time.
4 Feeding times x 3 min each x 365 days @ €10/hr.
Current Feeding Labour Cost = €730
3 min refilling time every 5th day x 365 days @ €10/hr & cleaning time.
SiMPLEFEEDER Labour cost = €80
No more overtime Labour rates.
Annual Labour Saving per SiMPLEFEEDER = €650 or US$819 or Stg£507
Recommended C30H Setup Procedure
- Ensure it is plugged in and that the timer display is on
- If the timer display is not “on” then please press the small reset button to get it going
- Set the time to the current time
- Set the start time to 1 hour before your feed and 30 minutes after (1.5-hour running time)
- Example if you want to feed at 06:00 – set the start time to 05:00 and the finish time to 06:30
Things to watch out for
- Ensure you have the heaters coming on for every feed not just the colder times of day
- Ensure it is coming on 7 days a week (7 triangles)
Is it difficult to install?
It is easy to install, just follow the simple instructions provided.
SiMPLEFEEDER is easy to install on the outside bars of a stable with all items provided. Just attach by screwing in 4 bolts to retain it, set timer and plug in.
For solid or cavity block stables, you just cut an opening in the solid or cavity blocks for the feed to slide down the stainless steel or plastic chutes down to the horse trough. Most professionals have solid block studs and they are more than willing to make the required opening. See the installation contents and how easy it is to bar-mount install a SiMPLEFEEDER in 15 minutes.