The Dog feeder allows you to dispense nuts cubes/dry feed directly into your dog’s bowl.
Can delivery up to 8 feeds per day in quantities you require
- Capacity: 15kg
- Size: 40m*47cm*14cm
- Shell type: ABS Plastic with label
- Box Material: Labelled ABS
- Packaged weight: 15kg
- 12V unit comes supplied with 110/240V transformer
- Not suitable for mixes, moist or wet feeds
- Not suitable for chaff, alfalfa, straw, wet supplements or hay cubes
- Simplefeeder owner’s manual (1 off)
- U Bolts & holding spacer & lock nuts (2 off) for mounting feeders on bars
- Transformer 110/220VAC to 12V with 5m lead
- Mounting Bar (1off) for mounting feeders on bars or walls
- Wall mount anchor bolts (2 off)s
- Optional Extras
- Help Centre
- Battery Connector - ideal for operating the feeder in a remote stable without electricity. The battery connector’s crocodile clips connect directly to any standard 12V battery (40Ah capacity) - view product
- Wall mounting Kit - includes the required elbow and pipe to allow it to pass through the wall once a hole has been cored thru or a block taken out - view product
The SimpleFeeder prices are inclusive of a 1 Year Warranty and Delivery Insurance.
Is there a different SiMPLEFEEDER for different types of feed?
Research has shown us that the 5 versions of SiMPLEFEEDERs, cover all spectrum of processed feed produced by the Equine Feed companies. The SiMPLEFEEDER’s have not been designed for Equine Feed with chaff included. You can see our feeder range here.
How do you guarantee that your horse gets fed?
You may not be able to check your horse several times a day or you simply want to make sure that they are not left wanting. The SiMPLEFEEDER makes sure your horse doesn’t miss their meal time. Your horse is happy, knowing that his scheduled meal will be there on time and you have the peace of mind knowing that your horse is well fed and taken care of.
How can I replace the timer?
- Using a blunt knife (like a butter knife) push it between the black plastic timer surround and the white plastic box (the over label)
- Prizing it from the top or the left side it should easily pop out
- There are 4 push is connections in the back of the timer (1-4)
- Before you pull them out, photograph them, so you do not mix them up
- The new timer can just be plugged in and pushed back into place
- You will need to reset and reprogram
Is it difficult to install?
It is easy to install, just follow the simple instructions provided.
SiMPLEFEEDER is easy to install on the outside bars of a stable with all items provided. Just attach by screwing in 4 bolts to retain it, set timer and plug in.
For solid or cavity block stables, you just cut an opening in the solid or cavity blocks for the feed to slide down the stainless steel or plastic chutes down to the horse trough. Most professionals have solid block studs and they are more than willing to make the required opening. See the installation contents and how easy it is to bar-mount install a SiMPLEFEEDER in 15 minutes.
How much can I feed at any one time?
The horse / pony’s stomach is very small and is designed for small regular meals. As a guide a horse should have no more than 2kg of grain based feed eg cubes / mixes at any one time and a pony 1kg at any one time.