The Dog feeder allows you to dispense nuts cubes/dry feed directly into your dog’s bowl.
Can delivery up to 8 feeds per day in quantities you require
- Capacity: 15kg
- Size: 40m*47cm*14cm
- Shell type: ABS Plastic with label
- Box Material: Labelled ABS
- Packaged weight: 15kg
- 12V unit comes supplied with 110/240V transformer
- Not suitable for mixes, moist or wet feeds
- Not suitable for chaff, alfalfa, straw, wet supplements or hay cubes
- Simplefeeder owner’s manual (1 off)
- U Bolts & holding spacer & lock nuts (2 off) for mounting feeders on bars
- Transformer 110/220VAC to 12V with 5m lead
- Mounting Bar (1off) for mounting feeders on bars or walls
- Wall mount anchor bolts (2 off)s
- Optional Extras
- Help Centre
- Battery Connector - ideal for operating the feeder in a remote stable without electricity. The battery connector’s crocodile clips connect directly to any standard 12V battery (40Ah capacity) - view product
- Wall mounting Kit - includes the required elbow and pipe to allow it to pass through the wall once a hole has been cored thru or a block taken out - view product
The SimpleFeeder prices are inclusive of a 1 Year Warranty and Delivery Insurance.
Simplefeeder Run by Battery.
Our feeders are 12V units and comes supplied with a transformer to plug into a standard socket.
It will run with a battery but we do not supply the battery and the connection to the battery is an optional extra which you will find in our Shop.
Recommended C30H Setup Procedure
- Ensure it is plugged in and that the timer display is on
- If the timer display is not “on” then please press the small reset button to get it going
- Set the time to the current time
- Set the start time to 1 hour before your feed and 30 minutes after (1.5-hour running time)
- Example if you want to feed at 06:00 – set the start time to 05:00 and the finish time to 06:30
Things to watch out for
- Ensure you have the heaters coming on for every feed not just the colder times of day
- Ensure it is coming on 7 days a week (7 triangles)
Is the SiMPLEFEEDER durable?
In our 4 years we have had no complaints on the Feeders durability when used in either internal & external stables but this is to be expected as the SiMPLEFEEDER shell is made from high density ABS making it extremely durable and impact resistant.
Do you complete installation?
We can also install the Feeder on request depending on location and number of Feeders required.
What is the capacity of a battery
We recommend a 40AH battery (car battery).This will give a life of between 1.5-2 years . Multiple unit can be connected to one battery but this will reduce the life proportionally
Smaller batteries ( like 20AH ) can also be used but this will give a shorter life.