The Dog feeder allows you to dispense nuts cubes/dry feed directly into your dog’s bowl.
Can delivery up to 8 feeds per day in quantities you require
- Capacity: 15kg
- Size: 40m*47cm*14cm
- Shell type: ABS Plastic with label
- Box Material: Labelled ABS
- Packaged weight: 15kg
- 12V unit comes supplied with 110/240V transformer
- Not suitable for mixes, moist or wet feeds
- Not suitable for chaff, alfalfa, straw, wet supplements or hay cubes
- Simplefeeder owner’s manual (1 off)
- U Bolts & holding spacer & lock nuts (2 off) for mounting feeders on bars
- Transformer 110/220VAC to 12V with 5m lead
- Mounting Bar (1off) for mounting feeders on bars or walls
- Wall mount anchor bolts (2 off)s
- Optional Extras
- Help Centre
- Battery Connector - ideal for operating the feeder in a remote stable without electricity. The battery connector’s crocodile clips connect directly to any standard 12V battery (40Ah capacity) - view product
- Wall mounting Kit - includes the required elbow and pipe to allow it to pass through the wall once a hole has been cored thru or a block taken out - view product
The SimpleFeeder prices are inclusive of a 2 Year Warranty and Delivery Insurance.
Why do I need SiMPLEFEEDER?
It can automatically feed up to 8 times a day.
- It delivers improved weight gain on the horses while feeding less.
- It feeds your horses even when you are not at home or when you want a sleep in;
- When you use the SiMPLEFEEDER, you gain these features which help make your life easier.
What are the Vet’s view on a automated horse feeder?
Veterinarians universally agree that frequent small meals are more healthy for your stalled horses. Horses fed multiple small meals are less prone to boredom, colic and vices. The automatic horse feeders allow you to provide a more natural feeding schedule for your horse.
Simplefeeder Run by Battery.
Our feeders are 12V units and comes supplied with a transformer to plug into a standard socket.
It will run with a battery but we do not supply the battery and the connection to the battery is an optional extra which you will find in our Shop.
Is it difficult to install?
It is easy to install, just follow the simple instructions provided.
SiMPLEFEEDER is easy to install on the outside bars of a stable with all items provided. Just attach by screwing in 4 bolts to retain it, set timer and plug in.
For solid or cavity block stables, you just cut an opening in the solid or cavity blocks for the feed to slide down the stainless steel or plastic chutes down to the horse trough. Most professionals have solid block studs and they are more than willing to make the required opening. See the installation contents and how easy it is to bar-mount install a SiMPLEFEEDER in 15 minutes.
Can the SiMPLEFEEDER be used to feed other animals?
You can feed all types of animals with the SiMPLEFEEDER. Dog’s, Cat’s, Zebra’s – Not just horses! Feed all of your animals on time with the SiMPLEFEEDER.