Dog Feeder – Centrally Controlled 8 pack with Control Unit
The Centrally controlled feeding system allows all feeders to be either individually or group operated from 1 location. The controller allows for 1-8 feeders to be operated up to 16 times per day. Each dry feeder allows you to dispense nuts, cubes, dry feed directly into your trough/manger.
Each feeder has its own power supply and one hard wired cable running to the controller
- Capacity: 15kg
- Size: 40m*47cm*14cm
- Shell type: ABS Plastic with label
- Box Material: Labelled ABS
- Packaged weight: 15kg
- 12V unit comes supplied with 110/240V transformer
- Not suitable for mixes, moist or wet feeds
- Not suitable for chaff, alfalfa, straw, wet supplements or hay cubes
- Simplefeeder owner’s manual (1 off)
- U Bolts & holding spacer & lock nuts (2 off) for mounting feeders on bars
- Transformer 110/220VAC to 12V with 5m lead
- Mounting Bar (1off) for mounting feeders on bars or walls
- Wall mount anchor bolts (2 off)s
- Optional Extras
- Help Centre
The SimpleFeeder prices are inclusive of a 1 Year Warranty and Delivery Insurance.
Do you need a timer for every Feeder?
Each SiMPLEFEEDER has a specific timer and therefore only runs a single feeder.
How much can I feed at any one time?
The horse / pony’s stomach is very small and is designed for small regular meals. As a guide a horse should have no more than 2kg of grain based feed eg cubes / mixes at any one time and a pony 1kg at any one time.
Different feed capacity for different models.
- Easy Wall Installation – no difficult installations to frustrate you!
- Electric Operation – the most convenient way to feed your horse
- Settings from up to 8 feedings per day – don’t worry about missing meal time! Your horse won’t!
- C10 SiMPLEFEEDER dispenses grains, pellets cubes and C30 SiMPLEFEEDERs dispenses different levels of moist sweet feed.
- The range of SiMPLEFEEDERs enable your horses to be automatically fed measured amounts of feed at precisely the time you require.
- Digital Clock Programming.
- Dispenses food with an Auger.
- Precise measured amounts of feed is dispensed by the SiMPLEFEEDER.
- Timer to select time/s of feed drop.
- Easy to use and maintain the SiMPLEFEEDER.
- All SiMPLEFEEDERs are run by a 12 volt battery or mains to 12 volt transformer
- All models offer total flexibility as to where they can be mounted
- The shell is made from high density ABS making it extremely durable, impact resistant; weatherproof thus allowing it to be used in both internal & external stables and ensure a long life
- All SiMPLEFEEDER’s work with all models of horse feeding troughs.
- All SiMPLEFEEDER’s are convenient, dependable and reliable so you don’t have to worry about the health and well-being of your horse!
Mounting bar and sliding door
The mounting bar setup shown does not normally effect the opening of a sliding door, view image here.
How does the SiMPLEFEEDER allow your horse to eat when he’s hungry and when you feel he is ready for a meal?
The SiMPLEFEEDER is a great way to ensure your horse is getting exactly what they need and the time released feeder allows your horse to receive a regularly scheduled and appropriately portioned meals determined by you.
The SiMPLEFEEDER helps you save time, money and heartache by keeping your horse on a routine. This helps them become more comfortable as they can now rely on their food being served on time.
The advantage of using our SiMPLEFEEDERs is that they are dependable, reliable, cost efficient and convenient for you. If you happen to be late or something comes up, you can be assured that your horse is still receiving his meal, right on time!