Mounted at 45° Angle to allow for gravity flow.
- 4″ pipe length
- 4″ Single collar elbow
- Optional Extras
- Help Centre
The SimpleFeeder prices are inclusive of a 1 Year Warranty and Delivery Insurance.
When is payment due?
For SiMPLEFEEDERs delivered by courier, payment for the Feeder and the courier charge is required in advance of shipment.
If the Feeder are collected by users, payment is required on collection.
For larger orders, bespoke payment terms are available with each order, on a case by case basis.
Is it difficult to install?
It is easy to install, just follow the simple instructions provided.
SiMPLEFEEDER is easy to install on the outside bars of a stable with all items provided. Just attach by screwing in 4 bolts to retain it, set timer and plug in.
For solid or cavity block stables, you just cut an opening in the solid or cavity blocks for the feed to slide down the stainless steel or plastic chutes down to the horse trough. Most professionals have solid block studs and they are more than willing to make the required opening. See the installation contents and how easy it is to bar-mount install a SiMPLEFEEDER in 15 minutes.
Different feed capacity for different models.
- Easy Wall Installation – no difficult installations to frustrate you!
- Electric Operation – the most convenient way to feed your horse
- Settings from up to 8 feedings per day – don’t worry about missing meal time! Your horse won’t!
- C10 SiMPLEFEEDER dispenses grains, pellets cubes and C30 SiMPLEFEEDERs dispenses different levels of moist sweet feed.
- The range of SiMPLEFEEDERs enable your horses to be automatically fed measured amounts of feed at precisely the time you require.
- Digital Clock Programming.
- Dispenses food with an Auger.
- Precise measured amounts of feed is dispensed by the SiMPLEFEEDER.
- Timer to select time/s of feed drop.
- Easy to use and maintain the SiMPLEFEEDER.
- All SiMPLEFEEDERs are run by a 12 volt battery or mains to 12 volt transformer
- All models offer total flexibility as to where they can be mounted
- The shell is made from high density ABS making it extremely durable, impact resistant; weatherproof thus allowing it to be used in both internal & external stables and ensure a long life
- All SiMPLEFEEDER’s work with all models of horse feeding troughs.
- All SiMPLEFEEDER’s are convenient, dependable and reliable so you don’t have to worry about the health and well-being of your horse!
Which SiMPLEFEEDER is the best seller to date?
The C10 SiMPLEFEEDER is by far the best seller as the majority of stud owners provide their horse with a low fat food content. The C30 SiMPLEFEEDER is catching up fast as the extra large studs tend to use, heavy fatty feed. The C30H & C10 2X are bespoke automatic feeders requested by clients for their particular requirements.
SiMPLEFEEDER Boot Warmers
These simple but effective footwear warmers dry out all kinds of boots and shoes including wellingtons, giving you warm dry footwear to put on the next morning after a wet day out.
Hikers, Walkers, Climbers, Skiers, Fishermen, Anglers, Footballers, Rugby Players, Riders, Cyclists, Motorcyclists, Farmers, Builders etc