Parts for Wall mount installations
Mounted at 45° Angle to allow for gravity flow.
- 4″ pipe length
- 4″ Single collar elbow
- Optional Extras
- Help Centre
The SimpleFeeder prices are inclusive of a 2 Year Warranty and Delivery Insurance.
Simplefeeder Run by Battery.
Our feeders are 12V units and comes supplied with a transformer to plug into a standard socket.
It will run with a battery but we do not supply the battery and the connection to the battery is an optional extra which you will find in our Shop.
How can I replace the timer?
- Using a blunt knife (like a butter knife) push it between the black plastic timer surround and the white plastic box (the over label)
- Prizing it from the top or the left side it should easily pop out
- There are 4 push is connections in the back of the timer (1-4)
- Before you pull them out, photograph them, so you do not mix them up
- The new timer can just be plugged in and pushed back into place
- You will need to reset and reprogram
Is the SiMPLEFEEDER durable?
In our 4 years we have had no complaints on the Feeders durability when used in either internal & external stables but this is to be expected as the SiMPLEFEEDER shell is made from high density ABS making it extremely durable and impact resistant.
Space restriction for the feeder and the retention bar.
If there is space for the feeder but not for the entire standard retention bar then Simplefeeder can supply a shortened steel bar or a softer aluminium bar with can easily be bent to fit unusual spaces.
We can also supply a different rear mounted setup at no extra cost, we just need to understand the space restriction.
How do you guarantee that your horse gets fed?
You may not be able to check your horse several times a day or you simply want to make sure that they are not left wanting. The SiMPLEFEEDER makes sure your horse doesn’t miss their meal time. Your horse is happy, knowing that his scheduled meal will be there on time and you have the peace of mind knowing that your horse is well fed and taken care of.